Friday, January 11, 2008

All That Girly Stuff

Today Old Navy had their 75% off sale with an additional 50% off the lowest ticket price, so Andrew and I went to go do some shopping. By the time we got there at 2:30 stuff was pretty well picked through. There was hardly any sizes for Andrew but I was able to find him some shorts and some pants for this summer next fall. As for the little girl, I was able to find her some stuff that will fit when she is a little older. I found some shirts for when she is 6 months,12 months, a dress, and a coat. I got all the clothes for $40.00. I was pretty excited, had the stuff not been on sale the total would of been over $80.00. The most expensive thing I got was $7.25.

Man I love bargins!

No comments: