Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Wow it's Been a While

I know I have been a slacker at posting lately, I'm sorry. I have had a lot of people tell me to up date and until now all I have done is the background and music. But a lot has happened.

Drew had his surgery and he is recovering well. He will have pt for I think 6 months if I remember right.
Zoey started cereal and baby food since I last posted. She is also crawling and sitting up. She is working on sitting herself up from laying down. She loves jumping in the bouncer chair entertainer thing. And is still the happiest baby ever. Zoey has some of the cutest fat rolls on her legs and arms. She is getting so big so quick it makes me sad.









Andrew's vocabulary is getting larger, he know what he wants and when he says 'YES' he says it with conviction. It's so stinking cute. He is getting so much better about doing his breathing treatment which I am so grateful for since it's still up in the air how long we are going to have to do this. He loves Batman and will wear his hat all day long if you let him. He is at the stage where he says goodbye to everything. When we get out of the car he says goodbye to his toys in there or when we leave home he will say goodbye to his toys there. I love it. He also really good about saying please and thank you and he will keep saying it until its acknowledged with a 'your welcome' which I'm also happy to see he is good with his manners.


























1 comment:

Jill and Levi said...

Your babies are so cute! I just think they are so adorable. Hope all is well. Jamie said you are going to be crafty every once in a while. I might just have to join you guys:)