
I had a great birthday. My sister got me this super cute purse, my mom got me a rice/veggie cooker/steamer which I am so excited to use. I love real rice it's so yummy, especially with sugar and milk! YUM! Drew got me some really pretty flowers and a balloon and took me to dinner. It was a wonderful day, and I got to celebrate my birthday on 2 different days! How great is that!
4 comments:
Cute Bag, I like. Happy late birthday! Sounds like it was a great one.
Happy birthday! I love your purse!
Happy late Birthday! That purse is so cute!! My sister has one similar to that, I and just love it!
Happy Late BDAY!! Cute bag! Oh and I grew up having rice with sugar, milk and cinnamon. I didn't know anyone else did too! Most people just look at me funny when I tell them.
Post a Comment