Today I started another term. For the last 6 months I have been working my tail off trying to make my audit requirements. I am still yet to know if they were met. I completed 36 credits total in that 6 month period. This term will be a little less stressful thankfully. I just can't believe in another 6 months I will be student teaching (if I meet audit requirements)!
I have to say I am so grateful for my husband and the help and patience he has given me. I have been so stressed and worried and he always knows the right thing to say to make me feel better.
I am grateful for my beautiful kids and their patience for their grumpy and stressed mom. I haven't been playing with them as much as I wish I were. Papers consumed my life! They still love me.
I am grateful for my mom and her willingness to watch the kiddos while I go into the school and teach mini lessons. I totally realize how consuming these last 9 months of school are going to be. I do feel bad not being the one with my kids and the one taking care of them. However I do know this is what I need to do and it is important I finish school and have a college degree.
Family is really the best and most important thing ever. I love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment