Monday, October 11, 2010

A Turns 4!!





A is one special boy. I am so thankful for the opportunity to be his momma. He is SO incredibly smart, in can be a little scary. He is a little sponge. He is learning so much at the daycare/preschool that he goes to. He always has something new to tell me after I pick them up. His teacher even tells me how much he knows and how well he is doing (makes me feel so good and happy that I am doing something right) He has such a funny little personality. he is a little jokes-ter. He loves to tease his sister right back. I can totally be nerve wrecking but can also be pretty funny to see them both going after each other. If you can't tell, he is pretty obsessed with Toy Story, especially Buzz and Woody. He can quote the movie almost word for word. Luckily it hasn't gotten to the unbearable point for the adults yet. A... you are a great addition to our family!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments: