Friday, February 01, 2008

Andrews Boo Boo


So thrusday afternoon while Drew was home for lunch Andrew tripped and bit through his lip. It went cleat through to the inside. Luckly it wasn't to bad. My mom went with me to Redi Care (Mt. View's Urgent Care) so Drew could go back to work. The dr. and nurses were so nice. The doc said because of the size and the place stitches wouldn't do well so he recommended gluing it. That is what we did and Andrew was such a trooper. I have to say I will definitly go back to Redi Care, they were so nice and even called today to check on Andrew to see how he was and if there was anything else they can do... what service!

1 comment:

The Austins! said...

How Sad!!! I was wondering why you never got back online yesterday! I hope he's feeling better!