Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My Hubby

What is his name? Andrew
How long have you been together? 4.5 years
How long did you date? 7 months!
How old is he? old

Who eats more? He does
Who said I love you first? He did
Who is taller? He is
Who can sing better? totally him
Who is smarter? definitly him
Who does the laundry? We both do.
Who pays the bills? I do
Who sleeps on the right side? I do, its closer to the bathroom
Who mows the lawn? he does
Who cooks dinner? Usually me, sometimes him
Who drives? he does
Who is more stubborn? HIM!
Who kissed who first? he kissed me first
Who asked who out first? I asked him to a company Christmas Party, he said he was to "Shy" to approch me first.
Who proposed? he did
Who has more friends? Thats tough since he is so far from where he grew up... so here in town me... but he has a ton back in Mass.
Who is more sensitive? me
Who has more siblings? him unless you count step, then I totally win!
Who wears the pants? I think we both do..
Who Next? Amanda and Jamie

No comments: