Happy One Month Zoey, We Love You!!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
1 Month Old!
I can't believe my baby girl is already a month old! It has gone by so fast! She is starting to get rolls on her legs and a double (maybe triple depending how her head is) chin. She still has all her beautiful red hair and blue eyes. I fall in love with her more and more everyday. I never really understood the love a mother could have for her children until Andrew came, and I was so worried about loving her the same, it is amazing how much love you, as a mother, have to share with all your kids. Which makes me happy to know if there are more beautiful spirits waiting to come to our family they will all be loved the same.
Happy One Month Zoey, We Love You!!




Happy One Month Zoey, We Love You!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Zoey is so cute and adorable in these pictures! That green little outfit is so cute on her!
I can't believe she is one month old already either. Can't you talk her into staying nice and little until Aunt Lara gets home to cuddle with her some more before she grows up.
I can't believe how fast time has gone. I am going to get over there soon! Soon as this class is over!
Post a Comment