Saturday, June 28, 2008

Crazy 8s

8 things I'm passionate about:
1. my husband
2. Andrew and Zoey
3. my family
4. the gospel
5. my home
6. pictures
7. education
8. play time

8 books I have read recently:
1. The Barrington Family Saga Book 1 (best book series ever!)
2. The Barrington Family Saga Book 2
3. The Book of Mormon ( I'm working on it)
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
(I don't read much)

8 things I often say:
1. "Andrew NO!"
2. "I love you"
3. "that's awesome"
4. "you're silly"
5. "be soft" (Andrew likes to poke Zoey's face)
6. " I love Paula Deen" (everytime I see her on tv or one of her cookbooks)
7. "are the doors locked?"
8. "nice"

8 things that annoy me:
1. liers
2. slow drivers
3. long check-out lines
4. gas prices
5. my hair
6. bugs getting in my house
7. dirty house (I have been very annoyed this past while... for some reason I have no desire to fix it)
8. people making fun of others

8 things I look forward to each day:
1. watching my kids grow
2. watching Andrew learn more things
3. quiet time when Andrew is in bed
4. nap time
5. waking up
6. the warmth (when we are lucky enough to have a summer season)
7. adult conversation
8. a kiss and hug from my hubby

8 things I look for in a friend:
1. sense of humor
2. someone who will wait for me to break from my shell (sometimes takes a while to find my comfort zone)
3. caring
4. understanding
5. good listener
6. likes to eat ;)
7. like interests
8. likes to talk

8 things I want to do before I die:
1. watch my kids grow up
2. teach
3. debt free
4. go to Egypt
5. finish my scrapbook
6. work on Andrew's scrapbook
7. start Zoey's scrapbook
8. lose more weight

8 things I have learned this past year:
1. Drew can make girl babies (he use to say he only makes boys)
2. I can handle 2 kids under 2
3. it's okay if the dishes aren't done the the floor isn't swept
4. being a SAHM is a job
5. 9 am church is the best
6. I can do school work and raise a family
7. I can make it through the day on less than 4 hours of sleep
8. I don't need 6-8 hours of sleep

8 people I tag:
1. Jamie
2. Lara
3. Courtney
4. Val
5. Michelle
6. Amanda
7. Katie
8. Cecily

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That was cute! They made me smile. I miss you guys!