I finally got the pictures from Andrews surgery day and the day after loaded onto my computer. The first picture is when we first got there and got him changed into his gown. Then the next 3 are the effects of what I like to call the "happy juice", the medication they give them to help them relax before going back into the or and everything. Then the last one is the day after, Drew is playing with a mini train track and train, while getting him to eat and drink. He has been such an amazing little trooper through all of this. He gives me such strength. I cant believe how happy and playful he still is with his throat hurting. He is so tough!
3 comments:
I'm so thrilled to have my internet fixed and feel like I have missed out on so much! So sorry you had to go through all of that, but I'm so glad they figured things out and they were able to fix it pretty quick! What a little trooper he is!!!
I'm so glad it went well! What a strong little boy!
Poor little guy! Looks like he was quite the trooper! Hope everything is going ok!
Post a Comment