Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!She really is beautiful!Have fun getting to know each other!Love, Christy
She Is ADORABLE!!! You guys make beautiful children!!!
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Remember to call if you need ANYTHING!
She is beautiful! So Tiny! They grow too fast... And you looked awesome too, Missy! I don't think I did my hair for like, 2 weeks after Ryker came. Haha.
Oh Terha! She is really beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
She really is beautiful!
Have fun getting to know each other!
Love, Christy
She Is ADORABLE!!! You guys make beautiful children!!!
She is beautiful! I can't wait to meet her! Remember to call if you need ANYTHING!
She is beautiful! So Tiny! They grow too fast... And you looked awesome too, Missy! I don't think I did my hair for like, 2 weeks after Ryker came. Haha.
Oh Terha! She is really beautiful!!! Congratulations!!
Post a Comment