Thursday, May 08, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

A: Attached or Single- Attached...happily
B: Best Friend- Drew and my mom
C: Cake or Pie- really... I'm not a fan of either
D: Day of Choice- Saturday I am with my boys
E: Essential Items- clothes and sprite
F: Favorite Color- navy blue and red
G: Gummy Bears or Worms- Gummy Worms
H: Hometown- Idaho Falls
I: Favorite Indulgence- brownies
J: January or July- July
K: Kids- Andrew and Zoey
L: Life is not complete without... my family
M: Marriage Date- July 12th 2003
N: Number of Brothers and Sisters-6 sisters and 3 brothers
O: Oranges or apples- oranges when they are nice and juicy
P: Phobia or Fears- letting someone down
Q: Quote- "If you can't say something nice... don't say anything at all!" --Thumper
R: Reasons to smile- My beautiful kids
S: Superman or wonder woman- Wonder Woman
T: Tag 4 people- Umm everyone I know has been tagged so if you read this and you haven't I tag you!
U: Unknown Fact about me- I have a genetic disorder Neurofibromatosis
V: Vegetable- steamed yellow squash
W: Worst Habit- bitting my nails
X: X-ray or ultrasound- Ultrasounds... I get to see my beautiful babies
Y: Your favorite food- mexican
Z: Zodiac Sign- Aquarius

No comments: