Zoey Wray Beth is finally here! She was born May 13th 2008 at 7:36 p.m. after about 9 hours of labor. She is 7 lbs 7 ounces and 21 inches long. She has beautiful red hair and deep blue eyes. Zoey has the sweetest little spirit about her. She already has Daddy wrapped around her little fingers. We get to go home tomorrow the 15th so I will get some pictures posted so you all can see her. Thanks to those of you who sent your well wishes, thoughts, and prayers!
5 comments:
Congrats! I'm so happy for you guys! She is beautiful! You did such an awesome job!
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!! GREAT JOB! CONGRATULATIONS!!
Congrats to the whole family! I am sure she is BEAUTIFUL! I am glad to hear that all went well and that you will be home soon.
Take care!
Mel
She is beautiful! Such a pretty little girl! Let us know if you need anything!
Hey - Still waiting on new pics! Make Drew do it... I guess I don't have room to talk though. It took me over a week to blog, and longer (i think) to post pics!
Post a Comment