My little sister Samantha and her future hubby Dan came back to I.F. to visit for a few days. It was so good to see her and Dan. She left a few days before Zoey was born so all she has seen of her was pictures. And little stinker Andrew we have been teaching him to say Aunt Sam and he can say Sam for us, but if anyone else is around... forget... no showing off. While they were here I was able to get some really cute pictures. It was so fun to get to see them. I am so sad they live so far away.





We love you Aunt Sam and Uncle Dan! We miss you already!
(And yes that is a pink necklace around Andrew's neck... he wouldn't give it up, I had to sneek it away when it was time to leave...his daddy is so proud)
No comments:
Post a Comment