Sunday, August 31, 2008

I'm totally Bummed!

So I had this wonderful idea for a blog post for my 100th post... well that just went down the drain. I realized this morning that I am now on my 103rd post :( so no grand entry or anything.... I guess I will shoot for 150th post.

3 comments:

Skylette said...

Oh man! Don't you hate that? I have been so spacey lately thanks to my ego being prego, so I feel for your 'oops'. Haha

m@R(! said...

that is too bad..i"m looking forward to your 150th.
and this website is how i do my blog backgrounds and stuff...it takes a little while your first time using it but then it gets easy. if you have any questions just let me know
http://sjhblogdesign.blogspot.com/

Dianne said...

This has nothing to do with your post, sorry. But! I saw you at church today with your WAY cute hair and I LOVE it! I just didn't have the chance to tell you. So, there it is.