Sunday, October 05, 2008

HALLOWEEN!!!

Halloween is so much fun to decorate for. I have such fun cute things ( I think).... but it may look like Halloween threw up... especially in this first pic... I may just need a solid color table cloth or something....so if any of you are good decoraters come help me please!! This is the super fun craft I made with Lara.... I can't wait to make one for Thanksgiving and Christmas.
The Dracula I made when I was in elementary school at one of the Roberts Craft Store craft nights...





3 comments:

Michele said...

You have such cute halloween decorations! I'm impressed that you made some of those too!

Cecily said...

You have WAY cute crafty Halloween decorations!

Criscell said...

You have some super cute Halloween decor! I need more I've decided, but I'm too poor! Did you guys have a good Halloween? I love your new hair cut by the way.