Monday, October 20, 2008

Long Today- Gone Tomorrow!

Last Friday, the 10th I decided I needed to cut my hair. I was to the point I wasn't fixing it anymore, it looked awful, and I wanted a change. So I had to do it at that time so I wouldn't change my mind. So I made an appointment for that night at the Austin Kade Academy. I also got some lighter streaks put in throughout the top. So anyway this guy John was the lucky person to deal with the thickness he was unprepared for. He did an amazing job on the color. The cut however took FOREVER (but did turn out good) I was there for 5 yes FIVE hours. John was very nervous. He kept getting his instructor to make sure he was cutting it right and everything. After about 4 hours the instructor took over to finish the cut because it was time to close and it need to get done. I do have to say, I love my hair, they did a great job, I feel lighter and more put together. I would totally recommend going there, they are cheap, (cause they are learning) they do a good job, and you can go and get the whole package, mani, pedi, facial, hair, etc. So fun!! I just recommend if you have thick hair and want it cut there go with a simple cut. It might go quicker. :)



3 comments:

Skylette said...

Oh my heck, it is sooooo cute! You pull it off very well!

Mark and Lachelle said...

Love the new hair! It was so long before! I know how annoying long hair can get sometimes though. About a year ago, I chopped 12 inches off my hair! Shorter hair is so much easier to manage. Love your new color and cut!! Very cute!!

Dianne said...

I love the cut! It's very flattering.