Since our anniversary was on a Saturday we had the whole day to spend with each other. It started with me answering the door to find these



being delivered. Drew is so sneaky and so amazing. I was very surprised. There was a dozen roses with a dozen assorted 'I Love You' balloons attached. After breakfast and relaxing a little we took Andrew and Zoey up to the Splash Park in Rexburg and I think I had more fun there than Andrew did. Granted it was approaching nap time and he wanted to sleep, but he did have some fun. We took lunch up there and had a picnic. For dinner we decided to go to Ruby River... so yummy!! if you haven't been I totally recommend it....It was a fabulous day and so nice to spend with each other.



1 comment:
Where was your fourth house. I am totally drawing a blank and can only remember three. Happy Anniversary. We'll have to take the kids swimming when we get home.
Post a Comment