Zoey's blessing day was so special. To start it off Zoey wore the same blessing dress as I did. My mom had kept it in her ceder chest and I am so thankful she did so I can pass it on to Zoey. We have Sacrament meeting first at 9 am so we had to get there on time which isn't an easy task with a toddler and a breastfeeding 7 week old ( I so give props to those of you how can do it, and I would love your advice!). So we made it (thankfully) and Drew gave a very beautiful blessing. After a wonderful testimony meeting we went home to visit with Drew's brother Frank, his wife April, and their youngest Adin who were in Utah (from Mass) visiting April's family, so they were able to come up for the blessing. We are so grateful they did. At 1 we headed to my mom's house so Drew and I could get our Milk Can Dinner going for those who wanted to come and continue the celebration. The dinner was so good!
The people who attended the blessing were {Frank, April, Adin}, {my Mom, Dave}, {my Dad, Patricia}, {Joe, Alyssa, Joey, Ellianna, Cambria}, {Laurie, Brian, James, Alex, Leah, Clayton}, {Aunt Joann, Uncle Larry}, {Brook, and Isabella}.
We are so thankful for family and for their love and support.





6 comments:
I'm glad to hear that Zoey's blessing day was so wonderful! You have some great pictures that she'll love when she gets older!
lol, of coarse mom's eyes are closed in that first photo. And it looks like Aunt Laury is for sure related to mom with her eyes closed in the group photo. We wish we could have been there and miss all of you!
how neat that she got to wear your blessing dress! you all look great! glad it was a nice day.
That's so so so neat that she wore the same dress that you wore! I love traditions like that... So special!
I am soooo sad that we weren't able to make it. She looks adorable! So cute!!
Hey! What a special day. That is so sentimental that Zoey was blessed in your blessing dress. I don't even think my mom kept mine! Way to go Rochelle!
Post a Comment