As I was looking at other peoples blogs, I came across a "In Loving Memory" sort of thing for a mother and wife that had died unexpectedly. She has 4 kids, none older than (I'd say from the pictures) 6 with the youngest probably 6 months. Anyway on her own blog the day before she passed on her post title was "Happiness" with a picture of her oldest daughter. I am not real certain why I chose to post this other than to say, it truly puts into perspective, life's little moments and to not take them for granted. After reading this blog, I started making cookies for Sunday dessert and found it hard to see through cloudy, wet eyes. I can't imagine leaving my two little, beautiful children, and my amazing, loving husband, and having to wait who knows how long to see them again. However I know and have an understanding that Heavenly Father calls us home on his time and when he needs us. And I think that having that knowledge of the gospel as well as a temple marriage makes leaving this world so much easier. I am so grateful that my parents raised me in the gospel and taught me right so that I am worthy to receive these blessings from the temple and our Heavenly Father.
Happiness- is my family, and I am so grateful for them, and I feel so honored that Heavenly Father would trust me so much with such precious children who fill our home with His spirit and love. They are my greatest accomplishment. They make my days brighter and easier. Andrew is so caring... he doesn't like to see me cry. When we had a scare with Dave (my step-dad) and I was crying, Andrew came over to me and held me. He is a very tender hearted little boy. Zoey is so happy... even from the beginning she was smiling. She lights up the room. The Vail is still so thin with her... you can feel it. I love that she smiles every morning when she sees my face. Drew is the most supportive, patient, strong husband. He works so hard for our family and only wants us to be happy. I am so grateful for him for doing what he does so I can stay home and raise our family. I truly feel Happiness in my life and home.
2 comments:
What a great post! I love your header picture ... sooooo cute!
Love the new layout, and that post brought tears to my eyes. Your kids are blessed to have such a caring mommy!
Post a Comment