Thursday, July 17, 2008

He Cracks Me Up

So I have been tring to get Andrew to say more words and learn more body parts, so yesterday while we were getting ready to go to Zoey's 2 month appointment I was getting his shoes on and telling him left foot, right foot... and he started repeating me the best he could. It was so cute. Then last night after bath we were getting his Batman pjs on and Drew was telling Andrew to say... "I'm Batman" and he would repeat it... It was so funny. Its amazing to me how fast they learn and catch on to things. Some other things Andrew is saying is the well known word "NO", "please", "candy", "hot", "mom", "dad", "Uh Oh!", "teeth", "eye", "ear", "belly", "cookie", "PaPa", "Grandma", "ball", "water", and he is trying to say "I'm one", and "I love you", I can't think of more right now, but I look forward to when he can put more words together. They grow up so fast!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh he is cute! That is fun.

Skylette said...

Yes, they do (grow up so fast)! When is his birthday?