Friday, July 18, 2008

TAKE A STROLL DOWN MEMORY LANE.....

Here is how it works:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a comment about you.

This is so much fun and it's always great to reminisce about things, old or new. Hope you play!

4 comments:

Skylette said...

LOL, okay, I remember being REALLY little, like 7 or 8, and spending the night at your house. I had some weird furry key chain and Craig freaked out because he thought I brought a really mouse into the house. We laughed so hard! He stayed in a corner until we told him it was fake!

Lara said...

Oh heavens I really can't pick one memory. I remember using our jelly shoes as barbie cars. I remember throwing tennis balls down grandma's laundry shoot and sliding down her stairs.

Lara said...

and I just have to say I think you are so cute that you have your blog private and we still have to go through all the type words and take 10 math tests to put a comment on here. HA! (I was going to leave this as an anonymous but that is blocked to!) :)
PS The ONLY reason I notice is because it takes me like 10 times to get the letters right in the middle of the night for the word verification. HA maybe I should quit staying up late and do this during the day. Wow this is long. I miss you!

Queen / Makah said...

I remember the day you were born, when you first got glasses, when you had your mouth surgery (and the cool mushroom hairdo :-) ) I remember how bossy you were to your sisters, but most of all I'll always remember how you love everyone, no matter what. You are a great example to me.
I LOVE YOU!!!